Sokoloff Lingerie and Wild Grace have come together to bring you a plant-based skin care line inspired by Ayurveda. A collaboration offering self-care rituals to help you reconnect with your body and celebrate your inner beauty on a daily basis.
WILD GRACE is a Montreal-based and woman-owned company devoted to creating eco-luxe organic skin care. Their products, inspired by Ayurveda, are all handmade in small batches with pure certified organic & wild ingredients for a healthy and radiant looking skin.
Their goal is to address beauty from the inside out knowing that cellular intelligence knows exactly what to do when you feed it with the right ingredients.
The sanskrit word Ayurveda signifies knowledge of life. Ayurveda really is a science of observation, a science and lifestyle to truly know oneself.
By nature, human beings seek homeostasis (state of equilibrium) which is constantly modified by our way of living and our environment. The ultimate goal of Ayurveda is to bring the individual back to his/her state of equilibrium, on both the physical and emotional levels.
- Grab a cup of _______ (Fill in the black, or use a wine glass instead of a cup!)
- Put on some slow, sexy and relaxing music.
- Diffuse your favourite essential oil.
- Cleanse your face, and apply your favourite WILD GRACE Serum.
- Massage your face with the Gua Sha Opalite.
- Lay the Crystal Dream Mask over your eyes as you let your serum sink in.
- Use in the bath, or lying down in bed.
- Breathe deeply, relax, and fall into la-la land.
- You're welcome :-)